Housing Counseling Coach – Full time
Please apply or send inquiries to the email email@example.com. We do not take application inquiries via phone.
Seeking qualified HUD housing counselor to work from home assisting clients in their housing counseling needs. This is a fully remote position and, given our current situation, you will train from home too. Hours are somewhat flexible- with shifts ranging from 8am-6pm, 9-7pm or 10-8pm (40 hour work weeks).
Will perform one-on–one housing coaching to non-qualified and/or low credit score applicants in order to help them become qualified borrowers.
Training will start immediately after hire and will take approximately two weeks depending on experience. Must have a direct link to your router, and the employer provides all equipment.
Employer offers health insurance and will discuss other benefits at the interview.
Primary Duties include:
- Gathers information from the client and assesses the best way possible to help make solid decisions concerning the requirements for buying a home
- Creates case or client files containing personal and financial information to determine the status of a homeowner
- Develops an action plan that identifies the needs/goals, the steps necessary to meet the goals, and the timeframes
- Assists clients to review spending habits and budget appropriately
- Provides adequate documented follow-up
- Ensure client files are closed timely and in accordance with established procedures